* Departure: 04 Jan - 25 Dec 2019 (expect peak season)
* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates
* Price is 2 people (1 x Twin)
|1. Walk the spiritual Kumanokodo pilgrimage route|
|2. Soak and relax in the healing waters of an isolated onsen|
|3. Visit World Heritage sites Kumano Hongu and Nachi Falls|
|4. Ride down sacred waterway Kumano river in a traditional wooden boat|
|5. Available solo traveller or twin share with extra cost|
Take the train from Osaka to Kii-Tanabe (Kuroshio) (Travel Time 135min.).
Upon arrival, meet our staff at the tourist information centre for a tour orientation.
Take the public bus from Kii-Tanabe to Kawayu Onsen and check-in at accommodation.
Overnight at Omuraya hotel or similar. (2 Star)
Leave your luggage at the front desk, it will be transferred separately.
Take your lunch box with you, given at the front desk.
Transfer to Hosshinmon-oji with your guide by bus.
Walk across Kumano Kodo Hosshinmon-oji until Kumano Hongu-taisha Shrine, visiting also the heritage centre and biggest torii gate Oyunohara.
1) walk from Hongu to Yunomine Onsen-Dainichi-Goe (90min.)
2) take the public bus from Hongu Taisha to Yunomine Onsen (20min.). Then check-in.
Overnight at Kosakaya or similar.
Your luggage will be transferred separately.
Transfer to Hitari by bus and enjoy a boat ride across Kumano river with your guide, visiting Kumano Hayatama-taisha Shrine.
Then, use the public bus service (Shingu - Nachi - Daimonzaka) and walk to Kumano Nachi-taisha Shrine, visiting also Seiganto-ji and Nachi falls.
Then, take the public bus from Nachi to Katsuura and check-in at Katsura Onsen.
Overnight at Yamane or similar.
After breakfast, take the train from Katsuura to Shin Osaka on your own. (Kuroshio) (Travel Time 135min.)
- Hotels: Kawayu Onsen (1 Night), Yunomine Onsen (1 Night), Katsuura Onsen (1 Night)
- Meals: Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Guide: English speaking guide Day 2 to 3
- All trains and buses from Osaka on 1st day to the last day in Shin Osaka.
- Traditional boat tour on day 3.