This accommodation is good location for watching Australia v Wales on 29 September 2019.
It takes about 1 hour by train from Shinjuku station to Tokyo Stadium and rest of your day you walk around or shopping in Shinjuku area.
There are the Metropolitan Government Office which has observation decks and open to the public free, Kabukicho which is Japan's largest and wildest red light district near hotel.
Shinjuku is easy to access to everywhere.
|Date||Twin Share (per person)|
|28 - 30 September 2019 (2 nights)||$629.00|
- 2 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 2,000 yen e-money cards (fare is 1,500 yen + deposit 500 yen)
A classy flooring and a large glass shower and bath room gives you high quality space. The night view from relaxed bath tub provides you elegant calm time.
- 4 min walk from A1 Exit of Higashi-Shinjuku Station
- Free WIFI
- Coffee/tea making facilities
Check-in 15:00 / Check-out 12:00
Address: 2-14-5 Kabuki-cho Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0021
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.