This accommodation is good location for watching Australia v Wales on 29 September 2019.
It takes about 1 hour by train from Shinjuku station to Tokyo Stadium and rest of your day to walk around or shop in the Shinjuku area.
The Metropolitan Government Office has observation decks and are open to the public for free. Kabukicho, which is Japan's largest and wildest red light district is also near the hotel.
Shinjuku provides easy access to everywhere.
|Date||Twin Share (per person)|
|28 - 30 September 2019 (2 nights)||$629.00|
- 2 nights twin share accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 2,000 yen e-money cards (fare is 1,500 yen + deposit 500 yen)
A classy flooring and large glass shower and bath room provides you with high quality space. The night view from relaxed bath tub allows you time to elegantly relax in your own space.
- 4 min walk from A1 Exit of Higashi-Shinjuku Station
- Free WIFI
- Coffee/tea making facilities
Check-in 15:00 / Check-out 12:00
Address: 2-14-5 Kabuki-cho Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0021
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing may vary depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.