This tour depart from Kanazawa, visit to World Heritage Site Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, Fukube no Otaki Water fall and Toganokidai. Enjoy hand baked Senbei (rice cracker) experience.
07 Jun - 31 Mar 2019 :Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri
01 Apr - 31 Dec 2019 :Mon. Tue, Fri
(except 11, 14 Jan 2019)
- English Speaking guide
1. Number of patticipants : Maximum 10 people / Minimum 4 people.
2. If the minimum number of participants (4) is not met by 5 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.4. Tour 8:00a.m. - 16:50 p.m.
5. Included in the tour are: Round-trip bus fare, lunch charge, hand-made senbei (rice cracker) experience, and associated taxes. Not included in the tour are: Charges and associated taxes for transportation not listed on the itinerary and other personal expenses. 1 child up to 5 years of age per adult may participate free of charge. However, a fee of JPY 2,000 must be paid on the day for children up to 5 years of age requiring a seat on the bus. In such case, meals will not be included.
6. Food tasting included.
7. This tour is not accompanied by a tour guide. An English-speaking tour conductor may accompany the tour if there are 10 or more participants. This tour is run on a mid-size bus or mini bus. The space for large baggage is limited, so each participant is allowed only 1 large piece of baggage. If you will be bringing large baggage, please make sure to inform us at the time of reservation. Note that customers of other tours may ride along with this tour.
8.The tour will spend about 90 minutes at Shirakawago including lunch, and 60 minutes at Gokayama. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. There will also be stopovers at Hakusan Shirakawago White Road, but there may be changes to the time, itinerary, or time spent at the location due to road conditions, weather conditions and other reasons. The tour route may be changed or the tour may be cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.
9..Shirakawago-no-Yu is the planned lunch venue. The lunch menu and lunch venue are subject to change due to availability or unavoidable circumstances. Vegetarian meals or special menus for those with dietary restrictions are not available. No refunds will be issued even if the lunch is not eaten. Thank you for your understanding.
10.The drive along Hakusan Shirakawago White Road, scheduled from early June to early November, is subject to change depending on conditions on the day. Access to the road is dependent on road conditions. The Hakusan Shirakawago White Road passes through mountainous areas. Those prone to carsickness are recommended to bring the necessary medication. When Hakusan Shirakawago White Road is closed (April to early June, early November to late December), the tour will use the Tokai-Hokuriku Expressway.
11.Please arrive on time for departure. Participants who do not arrive in time for departure will need to pay for their own transportation to their next destination. It is not possible to leave the group during the tour