Everybody knows that the Cherry Blossom Season in Tokyo is beautiful! But have you thought about experiencing this magical sceptical at night? In the evening, the lanterns and lights turn the tree-lined streets into an illuminated fairy land. Nakameguro is an increasingly popular and beautiful neighbourhood and is famous for its 2km long Cherry Blossom-lined route along the Meguro River/Canal.
Join us for a walk along the canal! We’ll visit the vibrant restaurant and shopping area, taste local treats and beverages and explore the history of the district. To finish the evening, we’ll have deliciously handmade Udon noodles and rice wine at a Japanese pub.
The Cherry Blossom (Sakura) season is short… The blossoms only bloom for about two weeks. Please understand that it is impossible to predict when the Cherry Blossoms will bloom each season. We have taken great consideration to select departure dates that coincide, on average, with previous year's seasons.
- 3 hour tour around the Meguro canal and the increasingly popular Nakameguro neighbourhood.
- Try local snacks and beverages including sweets, sembei and other special seasonal items.
- Enjoy a tasty dinner at a local Izakaya (Japanese pub).
- Opportunities to photograph the beautiful cherry blossoms.
- Enjoy the festival atmosphere.
|Time||16:15 - 19:30|
|Departure||Monday to Friday (18 Mar - 12 Apr 2019)|
* Solo travellers please contact our friendly staff
|Walking Level||Light to moderate|
- Dinner at local restaurant
*1 drink included
- English speaking guide