Local travellers want to visit this beautiful site at least once in their lifetime! On this day trip to Nikko, one of Japan's most beautiful regions, visit Toshigu Shrine, dedicated to the first shogun of the Tokugawa era and famous for its carving of the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" monkeys. Entertain yourself at Nikko Edomura, an amusement park that reproduces the life and events of the Edo era. You will also visit the Ninja house and see Ninja performances that display the techniques and tools these secretive agents used.
8:05-8:15 am: Depart from Tokyo by bus.
Nikko Toshogu Shrine (approx. 90 min)
13:15/14:45 pm: Take free shuttle bus from Nikko Toshogu Shrine bus stop to Edo Wonderland on your own (approx. 40 min)
Nikko Wonderland (100-180 min)
Take local bus from Nikko Wonderland to Kinugawa onsen Station on your own (approx. 20 min)
17:40-19:00 pm: Board the Limited Express Train to Asakusa Station (approx. 140 min)
- 21:15 pm: Tour ends at Asakua station.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter from Tokyo to Nikko Toshogu Shrine
- A National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter accompanies the tour on the bus until Nikko Toshogu Shrine
- Admission to Nikko Toshogu Shrine
- Admission to Nikko Edomura
- Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
- Participants who are late for the departure time will have their reservations canceled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
- This tour uses bus transportation on the outbound trip, so arrival to Nikko Toshogu Shrine may vary depending on road conditions. Because of this, the amount of time available for sightseeing at Nikko Toshogu Shrine may be shortened.
- Transportation may be shared with customers of other tours such as the 1-Day Nikko Bus Tour.
- An earphone guide will be provided to each participant at Nikko Toshogu Shrine. However, if there are 15 or fewer participants, earphone guides may not be used. A fee of JPY10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
- A National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter accompanies this tour from Tokyo through the visit to Nikko Toshogu Shrine. Participants will be responsible for moving on their own after sightseeing at Nikko Toshogu Shrine. There will be no accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter.
- After sightseeing at Nikko Toshogu Shrine, participants will make their own way to the Nikko Toshogu Shrine bus stop (across Tsurukame Daikichi ryokan /about 5 min on foot).
- Free shuttle departs from Nikko Toshogu Shrine bus stop at 13:15 / 14:45 pm and the time spent at Nikko Edomura may be shorter depending on the bus you take.
- Transportation from Nikko Edomura to the Kinugawa-Onsen Station is by Tobu Dial Bus.
- If the minimum number of participants, the tour may be canceled.
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats (they must sit on the lap or a parent or guardian). If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the child rate.
- The tour will walk up and down steps and hilly paths at Nikko Toshogu. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.