Exploring breathtaking scenery of dynamic ice waterfall! The ice waterfall appears during mid-winter only and it is worth seeing of its beauty. You can enjoy trekking with a local guide and a detailed explanation. After the trekking is finished, be relax and refresh in hot spring.
9:30 a.m: Make your own way to the meeting location (Parking lot in front of Kawakami village office).
Start trekking to the Iced waterfall, stroll around the winter forest and Enjoy freeze-dry food at lunch.
15:30 p.m: Return to the check-in point and go to the local hot spring. The tour finish at hot spring entrance, please have a relaxing time there. You may stay and go as you please.
- Guide fee
- Equipment for trekking (Helmet, Climbing spikes)
- Admission fee for Hot Spring
- Operational dates: 2021-01-18 - 2021-02-24
- Minimum 2 Participants & Maximum 10 Participants
- Participants need to be 13 years old and over. People under the age 20 need to participate with their parents. Please inform us if the group is composed of only participants under age.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking shoes (Please do not wear sneakers)
- Woolen groves and cap
- Heavy Winter Socks
- Underwear made by polyester fiber fabric(Cotton goods are unacceptable.)
- Rain Wear
- Warm clothes such as fleecy jacket
- Sun Protection
- Equipment for taking bath (towels, extra clothes)
- Bottled Water
- Travel Insurance certificate