JR Kyushu Rail Pass
The Japan Rail Kyushu Rail Pass covers the island of Kyushu in West Japan.
We offer $7 Express postage, however if you wish to collect instore or purchase instore a $15 per booking fee will apply at all branches.
For urgent bookings made in-person, a handling and pick-up fee of $30 per booking will apply at all branches. (*Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth)
|03 Day All Kyushu Area
|03 Day Northern Kyushu
|03 Day Southern Kyushu
|05 Day All Kyushu Area
|05 Day Northern Kyushu
|07 Day All Kyushu Area
Most major banking and financial institutions automatically enrol their customers for 3D-Secure. However, if your card is not enrolled, this means that either the bank that issued the card is not yet supporting these services or it means that you have not yet been registered for 3D-Secure. If you are not registered and your financial institution requests verification from you via our website you will not be able to finalise your purchase with us. It is highly recommended for a smooth, safe & secure experience that you register for these services if you discover that you are not registered.
Australian Residents traveling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR Kyushu Rail Pass.
Kyushu Pass Destination: Fukuoka, Beppu, Mt. Aso, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Saga, Kagoshima, Nagasaki, Oita and other places in Kyushu area
The Kyushu Island Rail pass is ideal for travelling to places like Nagasaki, Suizenji Park, Kagoshima and Obi Castle.
It also includes travel on the Kyushu Shinkansen and limited express trains, but excluding the Sanyo Shinkansen (Fukuoka - Osaka, Operated by JR West). The Northern Kyushu version of the pass is not valid south of Oita and Kumamoto (The Northern Kyushu version will become valid on trains between Kumamoto and Misumi).
- Available for a 3 or 5 consecutive day period
- This pass offers Economy (2nd class) travel only.
From April 2015, a maximum number of free seat reservations will be introduced as follows:
- Up to 10 free seat reservations can be made with the 3-day pass
- Up to 16 free seat reservations can be made with the 5-day pass
Note: Non-Japanese citizens who are visiting Japan for the purpose of sightseeing and traveling on a short-stay visa.
- You must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan.
- You must reside outside Japan and are visiting Japan on a short-stay visa.
*Australian Residents travelling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR Kyushu Pass.
- An Exchange Order must be presented in Japan within 3 months from the date of issue. This must be done at a JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office.
- JR Pass pricing fluctuates depending on the status of the exchange rate. For more information please consult with a Travel Japan Consultant.
- Australian Residents travelling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR East, West, Kyushu, Hokkaido, Central or Shikoku Rail Passes.
- Baggage carried on board must be within 250 cm with a maximum length of 2 m.
You can bring as much as two pieces weighing less than 30 kilograms. (However, items such as umbrellas and handbags are not counted)