This tour will allow you to efficiently explore the two World Heritage sites in Hiroshima with a local guide. We will visit two World Heritage Sites and share with you the history, religion, and delicious local foods and drinks of Hiroshima and Miyajima.
10:00am Meet guide in front of the mont-bell store near Nishi Kamiyacho Station.
Learn the modern history of Hiroshima - First of all, we will take you to the Peace Memorial Park and Museum. You will have the chance to learn about the past and the present of Hiroshima.
Witness the recovery of Hiroshima and pray for peace on the top of the tower - Look at the present Hiroshima that has overcome difficulties in the past. After arriving at Orizuru Tower, you can feel how strong and powerful Hiroshima city is just from its outlook.
Lunch - On the top of the Orizuru Tower, you'll enjoy local Hiroshima food for lunch.
Visit Miyajima (Itsukushima Shrine) - the World Heritage Site - In Miyajima, one of the World Heritage Sites in Hiroshima, we will visit Itsukushima Shrine. After exploring the hidden spots only locals know and take break at a local cafe.
17:00pm - Tour concludes upon return to Hiroshima
- Entrance fee of Peace Memorial Museum and Orizuru tower
- Lunch (Vegan menu available)
- Entrance fee of Itsukushima shrine
- One drink
- 7 hours with a local knowledgeable guide
- Tour photos
- Transportation fee to Miyajima (2,380 yen)
- Additional food and drink (Available for purchase)
- Some exhibits contain graphic imagery that may shock young children. Please tell your guide if you have any concerns.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.