Visit 4 of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots as well as cultural experience 'Tea Ceremony'!
Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower then take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza. Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa. Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
Day 1 Tokyo
7:45 - 8:30 am: Departure by bus.
Tokyo Tower: Tokyo Tower, the symbol of Tokyo, offers a great 360-degree panoramic view from its main deck.
Tea Ceremony experience: The tea ceremony is a part of Japan's traditional culture. Enjoy green tea and Japanese sweets.
Lunch: Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine.
Imperial Palace Plaza: Admire the view at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family. Enjoy the view of Nijubashi Bridge, which is said to be the face of the Imperial Palace, as well as the view of the Imperial Palace itself.
Sumida River Cruise: Board the Sumida River Cruise Cruise around modern day Tokyo and experience the atmosphere of Edo.
Senso-ji temple and Nakamise-dori: Senso-ji, Tokyo's oldest temple, offers plenty to see including the bright red Kaminarimon Gate, a statue of the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as Nakamise" stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shops.
Ginza shopping district: Drive-by
-18:10 pm: Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal / Tokyo station. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
- Participants who are late for the departure time will have their reservations canceled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the top deck (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
- As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed during the cherry blossom season.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- Lunch menu may vary due to seasonal or daily availability of ingredients.
- Vegetarian meals are available, but must be requested at the time of booking.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour may be canceled.