Let's make Wagashi (Japanese sweet) with friendly English speaking instructor!!
On this activity you will not only get a hands on experience of Japanese sweets making but also enjoy the calming tea ceremony activity. You are likely to have a very unique cultural activity for sure!
Day 1 Tokyo
Meeting point: Make your way to the venue. (Please select the start time upon booking: 10:00/11:00/12:00/13:00/14;00/15:00/16:00/17:00
In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to wear traditional Japanese apron, taste the green matcha tea and eat unique Japanese sweets specifically made to match the tea’s flavour. All workshops will be in English in a traditionally decorated room.
Tour End: Tour will end after 60 minutes. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- Ingredients for Japanese sweets making
- Green tea
- Tea ceremony
- Traditional Japanese outfit (Not kimono)
- There may be other participants.
- Make your way to the venue before the activity starts.
- Minimum 2pax
- Traditional Japanese outfit will be worn but not Kimono.
- Pictures shown are illustrations purpose only