The famous Kintaikyo Bridge in Iwakuni, Yamaguchi is one of the three most beautiful bridges in Japan. Its unique design and setting amongst beautiful scenery of the Kikko park is a must see for visitors to Japan all year round. World Heritage Site Miyajima in Hiroshima is one of the most popular tourists destination. Located off the coast of Hiroshima, the serene beauty of the island is an essential spot.
09:00 Meet with guide at your hotel lobby or Hiroshima station
Travel to Kintai Bridge by JR train and bus (approx. 1 hour ride)
Visit Kintai Bridge, Kinunkakku and Kikko Park
Travel to Miyajima by JR train and ferry (approx.40 min. ride)
Visit Itsukushima shrine and other Miyajima sightseeing
18:30 - 19:00 Return to you hotel or Hiroshima station by ferry and JR train
Note: Depending on the tidal condition in Miyajima or transportation schedules, tour order may be changed.
- Public Transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Kintaikyo Entrance
- Ferry Ticket
- Itsukushima Shrine Entrance Fee
- Minimum 2 people required for tour operation. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 5 days before a scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.Please be advised that other participants may be on the tour with you
- Tour Fare Quoted Subject to change without prior notice
- Tour itinerary may be changed / deleted subject to the traffic / weather conditions
- Please be advised that this tour is by public transportation
- Lunch is not included on this tour. Please have lunch on your own.