Visit Osaka's sightseeing highlights including the Osaka Castle, Sumiyoshi- taisha Shrine, Daisen Park Japanese garden and the Shin-sekai Area. Enjoy Osaka's soul food, Kushikatsu
|Departure||11 Jan - 27 Dec 2018: Tue, Thu
(except 13 Feb, 1 Mar, 1,3 May, 5 Jun, 17 Jul, 18,25 Sep, 9 Oct, 8 Nov, 25 Dec 2018
|Code||From Osaka JG-BUS1N61711NNS|
8:50 a.m. Depart from meeting point.
Visit Nambayasaka Shrine, Osaka Central Public Hall (drive-by)Visit Osaka Castle
Enjoy Osaka's local food, Kushikatsu at the Shin-sekai area.
After lunch, take the tramcar from Ebisu-cho Station to Sumiyoshi Trii-mae Station.
Visit Sumiyoshi-taisha Shrine,Visit Dasen Park Japanese GardenVisit Hamono Museum
5:30 p.m. Tour ends upon arrival near Namba Station
- English speaking guide
1. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details before the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, participants will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
3. Depending on the number of participants, a large bus, mid-size bus, small bus, mini-bus, van, or sedan may be used for the tour.
4. Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are not available. Thank you for your understanding.
5. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on the road conditions and congestion at destinations.
6. Specific seats cannot be requested.
7. Please note that seating in the tramcar is not guaranteed.
8. Meeting Location
Namba Parks 1F in front of WINS Namba
2-10-70 Nambanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Right next to the Central and South exits of Nankai Namba Station.