Visit popular attractions in the Osaka area including Kaiyukan, one of the largest public aquariums in the world and Tempozan Marketplace. Board the Santa Maria, which is a replica of Christopher Columbus' flagship, that is approximately twice the size of the real thing. This cruise ship journeys about Osaka Bay, offering fantastic views from atop the ocean.
|Time||13:00 - 18:00|
|Departure||01 Mar - 29 Nov 2019: Mon, Wed, Fri
except: 28 Jun 2019
1:00pm Assemble at Osaka Granvia Hotel (connected to JR Osaka Station). Walk and take a train to the following:
Osaka Aquarium & Tempozan Marketplace (140 min) - Observe numerous forms of aquatic life distributed across 8 large floors and browse a marketplace filled with all types of eateries, goods, clothing stores and attractions.
Santa Maria (50 min) - Board a replica twice the size of its model, the Santa Maria of Christopher Columbus, to explore the bay area of Osaka from the sea.
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Arrive at Nishi-Umeda or JR Osaka Station. Tour concludes upon arrival
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. The tour will be accompanied by an English-speaking tour assistant.
2. Minimum participants required: 2 persons
3. Lunch is not included in the tour. Please have lunch on your own.
4. Refunds will be given if the Santa Maria Ship does not operate due to weather or other conditions. Customers will receive refunds of JPY1,280/Adult and JPY 640/Child from the guide on the tour day.
5. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available.
6. The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change.
7. We recommend wearing casual clothing and walking shoes.
8. Children the age of 4 and 5 years old will be charged JPY600 for entering Kaiyukan on the spot, as of 1 Aug 2015.