Visit popular attractions in the Osaka area including Kaiyukan, one of the largest public aquariums in the world and Tempozan Marketplace. Board the Santa Maria, which is a replica of Christopher Columbus' flagship, that is approximately twice the size of the real ship. This cruise ship will sightsee around Osaka Bay, offering fantastic views.
|Departure||02 Mar - 30 Nov 2020: Mon, Wed, Fri|
1:00 p.m: Assemble at Osaka Granvia Hotel (connected to JR Osaka Station). Walk and take a train to the following.
Osaka Aquarium & Tempozan Marketplace (140 min): Observe numerous forms of aquatic life distributed across 8 large floors and browse a marketplace filled with all types of eateries, goods, clothing stores, and attractions.
Santa Maria (50 min): Board a replica twice the size of its model, the Santa Maria of Christopher Columbus, to explore the bay area of Osaka from the sea.
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Arrive at Nishi-Umeda or JR Osaka Station. Tour concludes upon arrival.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- An English-speaking tour conductor accompanies the tour. As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable to walking.
- The order of destinations visited is subject to change.
- If the Santa Maria cruise is cancelled due to inclement weather, JPY 1,600/Adult and JPY 800/Child will be refunded by the guide on the day of the tour.