Enjoy the best of Osaka's famous street food and hidden back alley, 3 hours stroll around historical food streets of Osaka and eat just like a local. The tour will start at a busy area of Dotonbori, then the local tour guide will take you to the hidden alley. Enjoy Kushikatsu, local Yakitori and a Michelin rated street food stop for Osaka's favorite snack Takoyaki! Afterward, the guide will lead you to secret alleys to stroll around more of restaurants and pub atmosphere.
Meeting Place: 11:00 a.m meet with your guide in front of Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-Bashi Dotonbori.
Enjoy 3 hours stroll in the Dotonbori and hidden alleyways. Try out local dishes at 4 local stops.
Tour Ends: Tour will disband around 14:00 p.m, make your own way to your next destination.
- Try local dishes at 4 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Traditional Japanese Dessert
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Hotel Pick up not included
- Transportation costs and additinal drinks or food costs are not included (but possible to purchase at guest expense)