Explore photogenic spots in Osaka with your own photographer/tour guide. Vist retro downtown - Shinsekai with unique vibrant signs, and travel on an exclusive tram to see beautiful streetscapes from a vantage point. You will be guided to Sumiyoshi Taiha Shrine, which is a famous shrine with big Torii gates, and has more than 600 stone lanterns. Keep the exciting memories and you will receive 20 professionally edited photos of you taken during the tour. (1.5 Hour Tour)
Meeting Point 14:30 p.m: Meet at Shin-Imamiya Station.
Shinsekai - Tsutenkaku: Your tour guide/photographer will take you to an exciting adventure through Shinsekai, Tsutenkaku. Take some memorial photos in front of Tsutenkaku. Walk around the photogenic atmosphere in Shinsekai and take pictures with the retro background.
Hankai: Go through the local shopping street and head to the local tram station. Your photographer will take great photos with a colorful tram as a background. One way Tram ticket is included, travel to Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine.
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine: Historical shrine in unique architecture - with huge Torii gate at the shrine. Take some beautiful memorial photos with famous bridge and lanterns.
Tour Dispands: Tour ends at Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, free leisure after the tour.
- 20 edited photos during your tour around Shinsekai and Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Exploring Osaka with a local guide / english-speaking photographer
- A one way ticket for Hankai Tram (210yen)
- No cameras required unless you want to take picturesque photos of your own!
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.