Let's tour the historic town of Otaru and see all its best locations! Otaru is a very charming town with classic buildings and structures including the Otaru Canal and stone storehouses. Enjoy shopping along the canal on Sakaimachi Street, famous for beautiful music boxes, glass artwork, and candy shops!
9:00 - 9:15 am: Departure
Former Hokkaido Bank Head Office
Stroll freely around Otaru Canal
Tanaka Sake Brewery Kikkogura
Stroll freely around Kitaichi Glass, Otaru Music Box Museum & Kitakaro
Board Tenguyama Ropeway (Round-trip) The Glass Studio in Otaru.
18:10 - 18:20 pm: Tour ends at Sapporo.
• Bus fare
• Lunch charge
• Round-trip Tenguyama Ropeway fare (Apr. 19 - Nov. 4 period only)
• English audio guidance
• Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
• Please check in at the regular sightseeing bus window on the 2nd floor of JR Sapporo Station Bus Terminal at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Participants will receive a regular sightseeing bus ticket. At reception, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted. If you are not at the meeting location on time, the bus may depart without you, so be sure to strictly follow departure time guidelines.
• A Japanese-speaking guide will accompany the tour, but will not provide verbal sightseeing guidance.
Information on sights seen out the window will be provided by a Multilingual Audio Guide in English, Chinese and Korean. The multilingual audio guide system provides audio information in the selected language as the bus passes predetermined points.
• The time spent at destinations may vary due to road conditions, number of participants, etc.
• Depending on the closed days for each facility and actual time spent at destinations, the arrival time and tour end time may be earlier than planned.