Enjoy sightseeing in Kyoto by riding the well-known Sagano Scenic Railway Torokko train, and boat on the Hozugawa River boat ride. For your convenience, bus will be used for in-between transfers. There will be an accompanying Japanese-speaking bus guide, this tour features audio guides on the bus for English, Chinese and Korean.
Day 1 Sagano Romantic Train & Hozugawa River Boat Ride
8:40 a.m: Meet at Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit Sightseeing Bus Boarding Area to complete your Boarding Procedures.
9:00 a.m: Depart from Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit
Sagano Scenic Railway Torokko Train: Known as Sagano Romantic Train, the retro-style Sagano Scenic Railway Torokko train runs along the Hozugawa valley, offering a fantastic view of the surrounding nature in any season.
Hozugawa River Boat Ride: Take an exhilarating boat ride on the Hozugawa River, which is a popular activity among international visitors.
Arashiyama: Spend 2 hours and 20 minutes in Arashiyama, where you are free to have lunch and go sightseeing or shopping. (Lunch is not included in this tour.)
16:30 - 17:00 p.m: Arrive at Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit, Tour Ends
- Mentioned transport fees
- Audio English guide on the bus
- Consumption Tax
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
- This tour is shared with Japanese customers.
- Participants can use the audio guides on the bus. Select from English, Chinese, or Korean.
- Please finish all necessary boarding procedures at least 20 minutes prior to departure. Participants will not be able to join halfway through the tour after the bus has departed.
- The arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- In the case that operation of the trolley train is suspended due to inclement weather or other reason, this tour will also be canceled. If the tour is canceled, customers will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent. Also, please be aware that in the case that the Hozugawa River Boat Ride is canceled due to high water levels or other reason, this tour may be operated with some changes.
- Notice of service suspension or partial changes may be provided on the day of the tour.
- On rainy days, please note that using an umbrella is not allowed on the Hozugawa River Boat Ride. An awning may be set up instead. The water may splash into the boat, but there are vinyl covers which can be used on board.
- While on board, please make sure to put on life jackets. Participants who do not or cannot put on life jackets will not be allowed to ride the boat.
- Foldable wheelchairs and strollers may be taken on board.
- Meals are not included. Participants are free to choose where to have lunch in Arashiyama