This tour visits World Heritage site, Shuri Castle and WWII sites, plus Okinawa World--where visitors can experience Okinawan history, culture, nature and more on this tour that will take participants through parts of Southern Okinawa and even visiting Okinawa World's Gyokusendo Cave.
01 Jan - 31 Mar 2019 :Daily
- Multilingual Audio Guide Pen
- Admission fee to Okinawa World
1. Conducting Company: Naha Bus Co., Ltd.
Address: 797-1 Gushi, Naha-shi, Okinawa
2. Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
3. When booking, please enter your accommodation location for the night prior to this tour, email address, mobile phone number where you can be contacted on the day of the tour, and your boarding/disembarking locations. The tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather such as typhoons and the like. In that event, participants will be notified through the contact information they entered by the conducting company or their travel agent.
4. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
5. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
6. The following are included in the tour charge: bus fare, Japanese-speaking guide fee, admission to Okinawa World (including Kingdom Village and Gyokusendo Cave), and multilingual audio guide pen usage charge.
7. Only 1 child younger than 6 years of age per adult (12 years of age and older) may join the tour for free; however, they will not have a bus seat. Said child will have to sit on their guardian’s lap. Please make a reservation under the Child rate (6-11 years of age) for any additional children.
8. Stops will be skipped if there are no customers getting off.
9. The tour booking charge does not include admission fees to Shuri Castle Park Main Hall (Adult: JPY 820, High School: JPY 620, Elementary/Middle School: JPY 310, Under 6: Free), paid facilities at Peace Memorial Park, or admission to Habu Park at Okinawa World. Please pay these fees separately at location when entering.
10. The multilingual audio guide pen will be used on the bus.
11. Bus seats may be shared with other customers.