The tour visits Mt. Fuji's spectacular view points. Visit Lake Kawaguchi-ko, Oshino Hakkai, Oshino Ninja Village, and Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Experience Fuji Airways 4D attraction. Enjoy the free WiFi service available on the tour bus.
1 Jan - 31 Dec 2019: Daily
(except 12 Jan, 9 Feb, 3 Mar, 27- 29 Apr, 1,3,4 May, 13 Jul, 10 - 13 Aug, 14,21 Sep, 12 Oct, 2 Nov 2019)
* Child Price (4 - 11 years old) available.
<Pick up service available following place >
Shiba Park Hotel/ Meeting time: 7: 50 a.m. / Departure:7:55 a.m.
Keisei Ueno station / Meeting time: 7: 50 a.m. / Departure:7:55 a.m.
Shiodome Station / Meeting time: 8: 00 a.m. / Departure:8:05 a.m.
MacDonald Suido-bashi Station Branch/ Meeting time: 8: 00 a.m. / Departure:8:05 a.m.
Imperial Hotel / Meeting time: 8:10 a.m. / Departure 8: 15 a.m.
Hotel New Otani/ Meeting time 8:30 a.m. / Departure 8:35 a.m.
Shinjuku Prince Hotel / Meeting time 8:30 a.m. / Departure 8:35 a.m.
8:45a.m. Assemble at the "LOVE" monument in front of Shinjuku i-Land Tower.
8:50a.m. Depart to Kawaguchi-ko via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway & Chuo Expressway.
Oshino Hakkai /Oshino Eight Ponds - Enjoy excellent views of Mt. Fuji with flowing spring water and traditional Japanese rural views.
Oshino Shinobi no Sato / Oshino Ninja Village - Beautiful views of Mt. Fuji with a Japanese garden. You can find traditional Japanese culture with Ninja. Enjoy Japanese-style lunch with local foods. After lunch, proceed to the 5th station of Mt. Fuji via the Fuji Subaru line.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station - After visiting the 5th Station, drive to Fujikyu highland.
Fuji Airways attraction in Fuji-Q Highland - 4D entertainment experience for all season views of Mt. Fuji. Following the 4D experience drive back to Tokyo.
Kawaguchi-ko - One of the five lakes surrounding Mt. Fuji, enjoy the natural reflecting pool and Mt. Fuji gateway, a must-see sight.
17:40p.m.-18:10p.m. Tour concludes at Shijuku Station west exit.
- Multilingual speaking audio guide
- Tour Assistant
- Consumption tax.
1. Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operating conditions.
2. The time and order of the itinerary may change due to weather and traffic conditions on the day.
3. If any arranged stop is closed, we will try to attend alternative sights. Also, if we cannot arrange any stops, we will try to attend an alternative sight elsewhere.
4. For Mt. Fuji 5th station, if we cannot go there, we will attend the highest point possible. In addition, if we only reach the first station, we will attend Fuji Visitor Centre as an additional point.
5. Tour conductors may not accompany a tour. However, a tour assistant on the bus has all the contact details for the tour.