Accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter, visit Motonosumi Inari Shrine, which is a trending spot chosen by overseas media as one of “Japan’s 31 Most Beautiful Places” and features a stunning contrast between the blue sea and 123 torii gates. The scenery interwoven by the cobalt blue ocean extending beyond Tsunoshima Ohashi Bridge is also an ideal spot to take pictures.
09:00 Meet in the lobby of Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
09:10 Depart from Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
*Free Time for Lunch at Kitaura Kaido Hohoku Roadside Station (60 min) (Lunch at your own expenses)
*Tsunoshima Ohashi Bridge & Tsunoshima Lighthouse Park (50 min)
*Motonosumi Inari Shrine (40 min)
20:00 Tour disbands on arrival in Hiroshima
- Transportation based on seat-in-coach
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
- If the minimum number of participants (8) is not met by 15 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- Participants arriving past the bus departure time will not be able to join the tour.
- The arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- The admission fee for the Tsunoshima Lighthouse (JPY 200) is not included.
- Lunch is not included. Please purchase on your own during free time at Kitaura Kaido Hohoku Roadside Station
- Depending on road conditions (traffic, etc.) on the day, the tour may not be able to visit Tsunoshima Lighthouse Park. (In that event, the tour will visit Tsunoshima Ohashi Bridge only.)