Go on a beautiful cruise at Matsushima Bay, one of Japan's spectacular views, enjoy specialties of Sasa Kamaboko and Grilled Oysters on this plan. The bay is well-known for its great natural scenery, it is the first bay in Japan to be included in the World's Most Beautiful Bays Club.
9:50 a.m - 13:50 p.m: Meet up at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House Counter No. 2
10:00 am - 14:50 pm: Marubun Matsushima Kisen Matsushima Bay Cruise (50 min) *Cruise Departure Times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00
10:00 am - 15:30 pm: Matsushima Kamaboko Main Branch Sasa Kamaboko Roasting Experience (10 min)
10:00 am - 15:30 pm: Takesuzuan Grilled Oyster Tasting (20 min). After the tour, please head to your next destination on your own.
- Cruise Charge (1st Floor Seating) *For seat upgrade to 2nd or 3rd floor additional charge required
- Sasa kamaboko roasting experience charge (1 piece)
- Grilled oyster tasting fee (1 piece)
- At reception, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
- Those who forget to bring their reservation confirmation sheet or a printed copy of their reservation confirmation e-mail may be unable to participate, so make sure to bring it with you.
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operation may cease entirely. In case of inclement weather, the cruise will be canceled. In this case, the entire plan will be canceled, and the full plan charge will be refunded by the travel agent.
- Feeding gulls is prohibited at Matsushima Bay including on board the ship. It is said that mass breeding of black-tailed gulls has damaging effects on newly planted pine trees and leads to an increase of nitrogen rate from their eggs and waste. Please help in protecting Matsushima's pine trees and environment.
- 1st floor seating is provided for the cruise. For those who would like to have their seats upgraded to 2nd or 3rd floor seating, please pay an additional charge as listed below: 2F Seats: Additional JPY 600/adult, JPY 300/child. 3F Seats: Additional JPY 1,400/adult, JPY 700/child
- Cruise Departure Times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- On the day, please conduct reception at Matsushima Kaigan Rest House Counter No. 2, and go on the Matsushima Bay Cruise, Sasa Kamaboko Roasting Experience, and Grilled Oyster Tasting (one time each) at your preferred time.
- For customers on this plan, the last cruise departure is at 15:00, while the last reception for the kamaboko roasting experience and grilled oyster tasting is at 16:00. The time to be spent at the location(s) may change depending on congestion on the day, so please leave enough time for transfers.
- Children 5 years of age and younger may join for free, but will not be provided with the sasa kamaboko roasting experience and grilled oyster tasting. If required, please make a booking at the child rate.
- Pictures shown are for illusutration purpose only