At the Neputa Village, feel the lively atmosphere of the Hirosaki Neputa Festival and listen to festival songs and live shamisen performance. Enjoy painting a cute goldfish lantern, make a one-of-a-kind souvenir of your journey to take home. In this tour, you can taste 5 kinds of apple juice made from apples grown in Aomori! (Please note this tour is unguided, you will need to make your own way to the venue).
Day 1 Neputa Village Visit & Goldfish Lantern Painting Experience
09:00 – 15:00: Meet at Neputa Village (This is an unguided plan, please go to the venue on your own. At the reception, please kindly show your printed reservation confirmation.)
Neputa Village Sightseeing, Goldfish Lantern Painting Experience & Apple Juice Tasting (Estimate around 150 min)
-17:30 p.m: Tour End, make your own way to your next destination.
(Venue location: Tsugaruhan Neputa Village, 61 Kamenoko-machi, Hirosaki-shi, Aomori Prefecture)
- Tsugaru-han Neputa Village admission fee
- Goldfish lantern painting experience charges
- At reception, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
- This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own.
- Those who forget to bring their reservation confirmation sheet or a printed copy of their reservation confirmation e-mail may be unable to participate, so make sure to bring it with you.
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.