Visit Gunkanjima Island. Until 1974, the island flourished as a coral mining community, when more than 5,000 residents lived on the island measuring 480 meters long & 150 meters wide.
|Departure||From Nagasaki Port Terminal
15 Jan - 21 Dec 2019 : Daily
(Except: departure 9am: 7 Feb, 28 Mar
departure 1pm: 9 Mar)
- At reception, please show a printout of confirmation sheet or a printout or the confirmation e-mail to staff.
- To land on the island, a Nagasaki City Facility Use Charge (JPY 300 for adults and JPY 150 for children), will be required separately.
- Please pay in cash at reception. The cruise fare is included in the booking charge.
- Due to inclement weather on the day, the cruise may be cancelled.
- Tour operated for minimum of 1 person.