Get to know the tradition and culture of Kanazawa, known as the Hyakumangoku castle town!
This tour takes you to popular sightseeing spots in Kanazawa such as the Kenroku-en Garden, Nagamachi Samurai District, and Higashi Chaya-gai, together with an interpreter-guide who knows all there is to know about Kanazawa. It is perfect for those who will be visiting Kanazawa for the first time!
Day 1 Kanazawa
08:50 - 09:00 am: Departure by bus.
Nagamacih Samurai District: Visit a former residence of a samurai family from the Kaga Domain. Admire the traditional architecture and gaze at the beautiful Japanese garden.
Kenrokuen Garden: This beautiful garden is considered one of the top three Japanese gardens.It offers amazing seasonal views all year round.
Higashi Chaya-gai: Wooden-latticed exteriors of teahouses line both sides of the stone-paved street here where something from the Edo period (1603-1868) still lingers in the air. This area is an Important Traditional Building Preservation District.
Hakuza Honten: Take a closer look at the traditional handicrafts, accessories, cosmetics, and other items made with gold leaf.
13:00 pm: Tour ends at Kanazawa station. Please make your own way to your destination.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission to Kenrokuen Garden
- Other admission fees included in the tour
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations
- If sightseeing facilities are closed, the tour will be taken to alternative destinations.
- A taxi or charter bus may be used for transfers.
- Participants on this tour may ride along with participants of other tours.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met before the scheduled date, the tour may be canceled.
- Participants on this plan carry their own luggage.
- If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.