You will journey beyond the guidebooks, visiting everywhere from natural havens to local gathering areas essential to town life!
Cycling in Japan has never been more intimate, more connected with time and place. It’s a relaxing contrast to city life, a unique cultural experience and a great way to get some exercise. Come away with a full stomach and things to tell your family and friends.
Day 1 Hida-Furukawa
9:00 am/14:00 pm: Meet the guide at Hida-Furukawa office.
Your guide help you get a feeling for the town, showcasing a well-balanced and colorful snapshot of local village life over the scenic 22 km route.
12:30 pm/17:30 pm: Tour ends. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- Local guide
- Mountain bike
- Tea break
- 500 ml bottle of water
- Number of participants: Minimum 2 / Maximum 8
- Participants must be able to ride a bike. We recommend that guests without recent experience of riding a bike familiarise themselves through training rides before their trip.
- Children under 12 years old should have sufficient recent experience of riding a bike without training wheels.
- Schedules may change due to schedules of public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
- If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.