Visit the scenic view points of Mt. Fuji. This tour includes a trip to Hakone Owakudani Valley, Arakurayama Sengen Park, a ride on the Hakone Ropeway and Fuji-Q Highland's Fuji Airways attraction.
|Departure||05 Jan - 17 Mar: Every Tues, Sat, Sun
19 Mar - 31 Dec 2019: Daily
(except 27 -30 Apr. 1-5 May. 13-15, 21,28 Jul. 4, 10-15, 18,25 Aug. 14-16, 21- 23 Sep. 12-14 Oct. 2-4 Nov. 21 - 23 Dec 2019)
|Return by Motorcoach: JG-BUS1J02911MKS|
Return by Shinkansen (bullet train) JG-BUS1J03011MKS
8:00 a.m. Depart at Shinjuku Keio Plaza Hotel and proceed to Arakurayama Sengen Park for scenic views of the magnificent Mt. Fuji. Experience Fuji Airways attraction at Fuji -Q Highland. After lunch, head to Hakone Owakudani and enjoy a ride on the Hakone Ropeway.
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
At the end of the day, take a bullet train from Odawara to Tokyo.
(Shin-Yokohama / Shinagawa / Tokyo Station)
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
At the end of the day, return to Tokyo Shinjuku .
- Lunch (with a meal coupon)
- English speaking guide
1. Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Get off bus near Shimoyoshida Station and walk for about 10 min to the entrance of Arakurayama Sengen Park.
- From the park entrance, climb the 397 steps to the five-story pagoda. It takes about 10 min to walk to the peak.
- Those that have trouble walking, can view Mt. Fuji from the park entrance, but will not be able to see the scenery of Mt. Fuji and the five-story pagoda together.
-Please wear clothes that are easy to move around in and shoes that are easy to walk in.
2. Refunds will not be issued for participants who will not ride Fuji Airways attraction. On days when Fuji-Q Highland is closed, or if not in operation due to inspection, the tour will be guided to an alternative destination. Please note that under 4 years of age or under 110 cm (3ft 6 in) may not ride the attraction.
-If the ropeway is not running due to maintenance, inclement weather, or any other reason, the tour may visit one of the following instead (the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for such reasons): Komagatake Ropeway, Lake Ashi Cruise, Hakone Venetian Glass Museum, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Hakone Shrine etc.
4. The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions or other reasons. Mt. Fuji may not be seen due to weather conditions, but the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.
5. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
6. For Return Shinkansen Plan
- The return trip on the Shinkansen is not accompanied by an interpreter guide. Participants will be given directions in advance to return to their hotel or other destination. Arrival time at Tokyo Station may be delayed due to traffic congestion depending on the season and day of the week. Final arrival time at the end of the tour is expected to be delayed. (Except Tokyo Station arrival time 8 - 10 p.m.