- Hear the "Real Voice" from Hiroshima local guides while touring locations deeply rooted in the history of Hiroshima.
- Learn Hiroshima's past, present and future through stories from locals. Everything is included such as entrance fees.
- Visit the Peace Memorial Museum and Park, a world heritage site.
- Feel the revitalized Hiroshima. We invite you to activities that promote peace such as paper crane making
Day 1 Hiroshima Peace (Heiwa) Walking Tour at World Heritage Sites
10:00 am Meet Guide at designated location
On arrival, our tour guide will take visitors on a tour through the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. Here, they will learn the horrors of the atomic bomb as well as how the people of Hiroshima coped with the tragedy. This will be tour filled with hope, where the people of Hiroshima learn never to give up even in the darkest days.
Past to present, your local guide will show you how life was like after the atomic bomb impact compared to Hiroshima today. Move up to the Orizuru Tower's observatory area. You can get almost of the whole view of the Hiroshima city and feel the strength of the people/human nature of Hiroshima.
Enjoy a spectacular view of Hiroshima while eating lunch and reminisce the past and present of this beautiful city. Have lunch with the guide and also go see the Aogiri tree and the Atomic Bomb Dome, learn more about Japanese life and feel the revival of the city.
14:30 pm Tour concludes
- Entrance fee of Peace Memorial Museum and Orizuru tower
- Lunch (Vegan menu available)
- 4.5 hours with a local guide
- Tour Photos
- Additional food and drink (Available for purchase)
- Some exhibits contain graphic imagery that may shock young children. Please tell your guide if you have any concerns.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Please bring some cash for your additional orders
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- Please note that if you are late for more than 15 minutes than meeting time (10 mins before the tour starting time), you will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled.